Friday, August 13, 2010

Illustration Friday 13/08/2010

This week's topice was 'Caged.' I originally had a few very strong ideas for this illustration and my thumbnails were pretty good. Then I got sidetracked by a helpdesk call put in to India in order to get my wireless working and didn't have time to complete a good rendering from my thumnails... so, no final illo this week, but I felt I REALLY wanted to submit at least something. The below is a quick doodle I did at my desk at work with my ball point pen and highlighters. It's not about the tools, after all :)

Note: the scanner at work is CRAP and didn't capture the colours as I intended them... will upload again at home tonight.

1 comment:

michele said...

Very clever and resourceful creation! Is this a reminder that we all need to get along? ;o)